- Ford cars, SUVs, crossovers and trucks (up to 350-Series) that are current or five previous model years and have less than 80,000 miles can qualify.
- 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty Coverage.
- 7-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty Coverage.
- 172 points of inspection by certified mechanics.
Before any vehicle can be called a Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, it must pass a stringent 172-point inspection. Factory-trained technicians recondition any component that does not meet program standarads, or they replace it with only new Ford Motorcraf or Ford Authorized Replacement parts. Ask your dealer for a copy of the Vehicle Inspection Checklist.
- Vehicle History Report.
You'll definitely know your history when you purchase a Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. As part of the 172-point inspection process, a Vehicle History Report is run to identify any vehicle that does not meet Ford Certified Pre-Owned standards. Ask your dealer for a copy of this report.
- 24-hour roadside assistance.
- A full tank of fuel, fresh oil and filter, and new wiper blades at delivery.
- Service available at any Ford or Lincoln Dealer in the 50 states and Canada.